Ir Dr. Thomas W.F. LEE
BSc (First Class Honours), The HK Polytechnic University, China
MSc, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
PhD, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
CEng, MHKIE, MIET, MInstP, MASME
Lecturer (Faculty of Engineering)
Office: Room 528A, Haking Wong Building
Phone: +852 2219-4813
Fax: +852 2546-9142
Dr. Lee served as a Visiting Lecturer in Department of Mechanical Engineering, the HK Polytechnic University, and he had been a lecturer in Department of Engineering in HK Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi).
Dr. Lee is a Chartered Engineer with broad industry experience in engineering design and manufacturing for consumer products. Before joining the academic field, he had served the industry for over fifteen years, during the period in industry, he was focusing on the development of OBM, ODM as well as OEM consumer products from preliminary engineering design stage to manufacturing stage. He has been elected as a Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE), the Institute of Physics (IOP), the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). He is also serving the executive committee for the IET Manufacturing Enterprise Network.
- ENGG1012 Enhancement Mathematics
- ENGG1003 Mathematics I
- ENGG1004 Mathematics 1A
- ENGG1005 Mathematics 1B
- CIVL2003 Engineering Mathematics II
- Strong correlated electronic systems
- Implementing high Tc superconductors to consumer products
- Energy-related applications of the high Tc superconductors
- Compatibility of high Tc superconductors with other types of materials
- Engineering design with 3-D CAD, and the rapid-prototyping technologies
- Co-authors, “Engineering Mathematics”, international edition, to be published by McGraw-Hill in 2011-2012.
- W.F. Lee, "Entanglement in the Half-filling Extended Hubbard Model at Strong Coupling", to be submitted to Physical Review B.
- W. F. Lee, H. Q. Lin, "Two Dimensional Quarter-filled Extended Hubbard Model at Strong Coupling",Int. J. Mod. Phys.B 19, Nos., 1, 2 & 3, 213-216 (2005).
- W. F. Lee, H. Q. Lin,"Quarter-filled Extended Hubbard Model at Strong Coupling", Int. J. Mod. Phys.B17 (18-20) Part 1, 3339 (2003).