Faculty Exchange Programme - Princeton University 2020-2021 [Suspended]
Note: As notified by the Princeton University, the exchange programme in 2020-2021 will be suspended. No nomination will be made.
The Faculty of Engineering established bilateral exchange agreement with the Princeton University since 2011-2012, which offers precious opportunity for non-first year, non-final year BEng students of HKU to go for exchange studies at the Princeton University for one semester in the spring term. The details of the programme are as follows:
A selection panel will be formed to consider all the applications. A selection interview will be organized to vet applicants. The selection criteria are as follows:
- non-first year, non-final year BEng students as in the academic year of 2019-2020;
- Excellent academic standing preferably with Cumulative GPA 3.7 or above in the academic year of 2019-2020;
- English Proficiency:
- IELTS: 7.0 or above
- paper-based: 627 or above
- Internet-based: 108 or above
- Communication skills;
- Personality and outlook;
- Capable of being a good ambassador of HKU and Hong Kong;
- Participation in extra-curriculum activities;
- Study plan;
- Performance at the interview.