- Application materials is now available at http://www.aal.hku.hk/tpg.Apply Now
- You can submit your application and application fee, which is non-refundable and non-transferable, at: http://www.aal.hku.hk/tpg.
- Supporting documents required
Along with the application the following documents are to be submitted:
*An official copy can be an original copy or a certified true copy. For Students from Mainland China, an official copy of Bachelor degree certificate is also required. The University will only ACCEPT originals or copies of the documents that have been duly declared as true copies before a notary public (e.g. a Commissioner for Oaths at a City District Office in Hong Kong). Copies of documents may be certified by the appropriate officials of your home institution if you are an overseas applicant. No photocopies will be accepted.
- Officially certified degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) of your graduate and undergraduate studies* (Transcripts, certificates and diplomas which are not in English should be accompanied by a certified translation in English. The back side of the transcript(s) should also be provided if it provides information on the grading system.)
- Official score report on an English language proficiency test, such as TOEFL or IELTS (only for applicants with qualifications from institutions outside Hong Kong of which the language of teaching and/or examination is not English)
- Completed calculation sheet (please use this template to calculate the CGPA / average grade / average mark. Help)
- You do NOT need to attach or send in academic / professional referees’ reports unless requested.
Round 1 (Main): January 31, 2017
Round 2 (Clearing): 12:00nn, April 15, 2017
Please visit here.